“You are not given dreams by happenstance. If you have a dream, it’s because you’re meant to act on it.”
Your “Why?” -> Your big vision -> Your 2017 Vision -> The core activities -> Who you need to be
- Why do you do what you do?
Your purpose is what pulls you, and is bigger than you.
Exercise: on your death bed, there is one last thing you want to tell your grandchild. What is that thing?
- You big vision
A vision that is tangible and achievable.
Exercise: Describe your own tangible and achievable vision of success. That is your “big vision”.
- Tie your vision to time
It’s directly building towards your big vision. It has numbers and dates. It feels possible but just at the boundaries of your comfort zone.
Exercise: December 2017, you’re on the cover of a big magazine. What brought you there?
- Create activities to actually make this happen
Yes: what key activities will actually make your vision happen?
No: what’s convenient, what’s safe, what keeps you busy, what you “should” be doing
Exercise: What are the activities you have had to do in 2017 to get on the cover of that big magazine?
- Who you need to be to actually make this happen
Practices, routine, support.
- Tie this road-map to time : yearly > monthly > weekly > daily
- Commit to your routines and practices that enable you to be in your power (energy levels: physical, emotional, mental). Have a morning routine and an emergency practice if you are low on energy.
- Invest in the support you need
Accountability-buddy, mastermind group, professional support
@Dojo Bali, April 27th 2017
By Victoria Bauman,